Register for 2019
All participants receive a Band Day t-shirt and dinner with the Cougar Marching Band. Family may purchase discounted $10 tickets to the game.
To participate you will need the following:
- Be a junior or senior in your high school marching band
- Complete the Band Day registration form (see button at bottom of page) by noon on Friday, November 8th.
- Submit a $20 participation fee by Saturday, November 16th
- This will help cover the costs of your t-shirt, dinner, and admission to the football game
- Details on how to pay will be emailed to participants who submit the form.
- Bring your instrument (for all woodwinds, brass, percussion & color guard). Sorry, we cannot accommodate pit instruments or provide any instruments.
- Wear your high school marching band uniform (Be prepared for cold and/or wet weather. Please dress accordingly).
Following completion of the registration form, more information and a detailed schedule will be sent in the next few weeks leading up to the event. If you encounter any problems filling out this form, please email the Band Office or call (801) 422-2510.