High School Band Day Registration
2022 High School Band Day Canceled – We are currently getting ready to enter the Big 12 and are looking forward to holding high school band day in the future.
2023 Game Date To Be Announced
All participants receive a Band Day t-shirt and dinner with the Cougar Marching Band. Family may purchase discounted $10 tickets to the game.
To participate you will need the following:
- Be a junior or senior in your high school marching band
- Complete the Band Day registration form (see button at bottom of page) by noon on TBA.
- Submit a $20 participation fee by TBA. This will help cover the costs of your t-shirt, dinner and admission to the football game. Details on how to pay will be emailed to participants who submit the form.
- Bring your instrument (for all woodwinds, brass, percussion & color guard). Sorry, we cannot accommodate pit instruments or provide any instruments.
- Wear your high school marching band uniform (Be prepared for cold and/or wet weather. Please dress accordingly).
- Following completion of the registration form, more information and a detailed schedule will be sent in the next few weeks leading up to the event. If you encounter any problems filling out this form, please email the Band Office or call (801) 422-2510.
Check back right here for the registration form once dates have been announced.